Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Force is Strong With This One

 Just some photo updates.

Wait for it...
 Wait for it...
Ah, yes!
This is what I wake up to every morning.

 Sam wanted to be a robot.
 These are his robot moves.
Clara is always jealous when Sam gets to use his inhaler. She came up with an alternative all by herself.
 Here's a close up of Clara's "inhaler". Recognize this, Ladies?
 Classic Sam.

This is the first time Sticky Tack has tried to climb the walls. It could be due to the T-Rex Sam just put in the tank. Though I'm not sure he'll be much safer on the counter where the cat waits.


4 comments:

Randy said...

Is that a Fire-Bellied Newt? I'm jealous! We had to make do with wild caught newts and salamanders.

I was tempted to say "How cute is that?!"--but I'm worried your little girl might remotely Force-choke me for patronizing her. So, I'll just respectfully back away.

Jaena said...

These photos made me laugh - such sweet (and creative!) kids.

Jamie said...

Oh they are getting so big...wish I was squeezing your little ones!

Tor Hershman said...

I just viewed your "Hate Jesus" post and thought you may dig this wee YouTube music vid.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGJXo8gshg
"Jesus Christ [is the] AntiChrist"