Friday, July 01, 2011

The Time I Got a Job

Friends, I am thrilled to share that beginning fall of 2012 I will join the religion faculty at Indiana Wesleyan University teaching youth ministry courses in the School of Theology and Ministry. I interviewed and was offered the job at the end of March but for various reasons the time wasn't quite right to go public.

The religion faculty has grown significantly since I was a student at IWU and yet I am grateful to be able to report that they still fiercely love one another (which, to be perfectly honest, was one of my biggest pulls to IWU...that and the fact that I now live a mile away).

I really do love this school.

8 comments:

Sarah Sanderson said...

woo hoo!! congrats =) Sounds like a dream job!!

Gwen said...

Woo Hoo! So excited for you. You will be a great professor.

syeds said...

I would make you DEAN!!!!!!!!!!! :-)


Cv

Anna said...

congratulations!!

Mandy said...

congrats!

The Rupps said...

This is so wonderful! Maybe my children can be taught by you one day (if you stick around for the next 12 years). Love it!

Keely said...

Congratulations Mandy!

Jess said...

congratulations! what a great opportunity and a great fit!