Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Welcomed Reprieve

It occurred to me this evening that most of my blog posts of late have been about sleep. How dull is that? Seriously, if someone would have told me that I'd be spending most of my free time talking about sleep I would probably have to stifle a yawn.

Here's another post about sleep, although this is a very happy one. I'm amazed at how we can oscillate between horrible and delightful evenings. Last night went well. Sam stayed in bed and other than a tiny lip quiver and a meek, "Will you sit next to me for a bit," he went down without a fuss. As I walked out the door he called, "See you soon, Alligator. I love you. See you at 7!"

Tonight was a good night as well. My heart melted as I walked out the door and he called, "I love you more than chocolate!"

That's all I have to say tonight...not a whole lot. Since my last post was written out of discouragement I figured I'd equal things out a bit and write out of satisfaction and peace. Thanks.

No comments: