It's 1:056 am. If anyone is up right now I would covet your prayers. Sam is still resisting the nasal tubes and is absolutely terrified. Lot of tears.
He's asleep again and I need to decide whether or not to attempt to continue the study or just give up. Giving up means we won't have a clear picture of apnea nor a clear indication of how to proceed...and we might have to repeat the study a bit later anyway which means another grueling hour of getting connected to wires.
Continuing means we attempt once again to attach the nasal wire once he gets into a deeper sleep. Most likely he'll wake up crying again and I'm not sure my mother's heart could take it. Plus, it will mean I'll have been awake most of the night and I cannot fathom driving the hour and a half back to Marion in this state.
I really want what's best for Sam. And I just don't know what that is.
Do not worry about anything. Do not worry about anything. Do not worry about anything.