Friday, May 06, 2011

Keep Praying!

Wow, this is tough. Sam finally fell asleep around 10:45 pm. He was amazing. A real trooper. He stayed still for over an hour while they attached wires to his entire body. I was amazed.

Here's where we need prayer: he freaked out when they tried to put a tube up his nose (naturally). They can't do the study until it's in place. I'm currently waiting for someone to come in and attempt to insert it while he's asleep. Please pray that he won't pull off the wires if/when he wakes up in the middle of the night. I've already had to bribe him with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Got that, John? We're going to Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow.

Right before he drifted off Sam whispered to me, "I'm feeling a little bit scared." It broke my heart.

I'll update more in a bit.

No comments: