Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sam According to Racheal

I've been in Princeton these past few days watching John get doctor-fied (more on that later). We took Clara on this whirlwind trip and left Sam at home with Racheal, the beloved babysitter. Racheal was obviously out to impress because not only did I come home to a clean house, she also took note of some Sam-isms to pass on. Here's two of my favorites:


Sam took one look at Racheal's bedhead in the morning and announced, "This looks like a mane."



Sam was also concerned about the recent influx of spiders in our house (shudder). "When I grow up, I'm going to be a daddy.  When you grow up, you're going to be a big girl babysitter.  Then you can kill spiders way up there." 

1 comment:

Sarah Westfall said...

Oh yes....the spiders of The Heritage at University Village. Just you wait...they will get bigger.

I trained Cohen early on to be my spider-killer.