Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Needy Little Boy

Sam wanted me to carry him up the stairs. I did not want to carry him up the stairs. So I walked up by myself, thinking he was close behind. I got to the top of the stairs and turned around to see my 2-year-old lying on the ground at the foot of the stairs staring at the ceiling. He then bellowed, "I'M HAVING A ROUGH TIME!"

Two days later Sam was, once again, laying flat on his back and staring at the ceiling. This time he yelled, "I JUST NEED SOME LOVE!"

He might be feeling a bit neglected.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These anecdotes crack me up, Amanda! What a little ham! -Jaena

Sarah Sanderson said...

This little guy is hilarious - what fun! I can't wait to meet him some day =) xoxox - Sarah

Gwen said...

I love Sam's responses. At least he's expressing himself :).

David Drury said...

Just picture your Dissertation & John's lying in the same prone positions and also saying: "I'm having a rough time" and "I need some love" to you in order to give parallel motivation.

Something tells me a Dissertation is just never gonna be as cute, eh?

judahmo said...

Poor guy! At least he can tell you what he needs.
Shannon