Thursday, January 01, 2009

Time to go up a size in my diamond shoes

Not long ago friends of ours returned from Eastern Europe. I cornered John and began to whine.

ME: "I wish we had done more travel before we had a baby."
JOHN: "Mandy, you went to Singapore in July, you're going to London in January. I think you're doing okay."
Me: "Oh yeah."

I leave for London tomorrow for a conference. John will join me on the 8th for five days of John and Mandy time in the shadow of Big Ben.

And Sam? He's holding down the fort in Holland.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Enjoy your time John and Mandy!

pk said...

Seriously, I'm torn between wanting you to be having the best time ever in London, and wanting you to be back here in Princeton with us ;-)

Christin said...

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. What fun!