Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sam's Secret Life Part 3

Over the past year I've reported on Sam's various secret activities as they have been made known to me. Early on I found he was part of a fight club. Not long ago I figured out he was a spy. And just this past week I learned he was a part-time model. I believe this is the result of my watching "Zoolander" every other week while he was gestating.

Numerous friends have approached me saying they saw Sam's picture in the paper. So I picked up a paper and sure enough, there he was on page 13 of the West Windsor-Plainsboro MarketPlace.

I just hope he had the smarts to open up a good 401K.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

What a famous nephew I have!!

Lance said...

That's not even your doctor, is it? (I'm assuming we still go to the same one).

David Drury said...

He's even using the "blue steel" pose in the picture!

Sam is Zoolander.

JohnLDrury said...

I hope he becomes a hand model. They don't think the same as the face and body boys. They're a different breed.

Amanda said...

Yeah, not like those two lookers on the grassy knoll.

The Lind Family said...

Man, Sam gets around! Most kids take years to become a fight club champ/spy/model -- what an over achiever! So, that is the dr. office we went to pre-NJ family care, do you go there? And how did they get his picture?