Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Unapologetically Personal

Not long ago I was involved in a think tank for youth ministry. As the host was gathering biographical information he asked us to write down the addresses to our websites/blogs. I started to write down my blog address before I realized that this probably wasn't the kind of site he was looking for. Talking about Sam's nursing strikes does not a professional blog make.

I started this blog out of a desire to have an academic outlet while I was pastoring in a local church. Now that I'm back in school, that need is met and I'm looking for non-academic outlets (hence my tendency towards allergies, yard clippers and gobs of chocolate on my face).

Perhaps if I graduate and get a job flipping burgers I'll once again be posting on the filioque or The Nicomachean Ethic. For now, you're stuck with random thoughts and pics of the kid. Like this one...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

For once in my life I am tanner than something organic.

Kari said...

he's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather read this kinda stuff anyway! ;)

Christy