Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sleep, Shots, and Psychotherapy


Last night the youngest Drury amazed us all and stayed in his crib for 10 hours. We rewarded him by taking him to the doctor for four shots. I'm terrified that the little guy is going to associate long stretches of sleep with getting stabbed with needles.

He's in the 76% height and 34% in weight. The doctor declared him healthy, tall, skinny, and fair. I wonder where he gets that from...

I finally caught his pout on camera. He keeps this pout for about 5-10 seconds before a whimper comes out. It seems like he's trying so hard to be brave. John and I can't help but laugh when we see that little lip come out.

So I guess that means he's got two new things to talk to his therapist about: he's terrified of long stretches of sleep and his parents laugh at him when he cries. Sorry, Sam.

4 comments:

Kristina Zirschky said...

Great picture. I know, there are certain cries that Anna has that make me laugh. It's terrible.

Kristina

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

That pout is awesome. I just love it!!!

Christy

Kari said...

hahaha. that is a great face.

stumblingalong said...

hey mandy! sam is soooo cute! -mihee