Friday, December 28, 2007

Sam's drinking problem

Sam is turning out to be a good little baby. I'm still running into some problems with nursing, but thankfully I have a good support system. My mother's very good friend used to be a maternity nurse in the Netherlands. English is this woman's second language and she's been sending my mother e-mails on advice to pass on to me for "Sam's drinking problem."

She currently has me eating some kind of...well...I don't exactly know what it is. It's called "De Ruijter" and it consists of tiny orange and white hard balls that look a little bit like Nerds and taste an awful lot like licorice. I don't know what it is or what it does, but supposedly it will help with Sam's drinking problem.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I had to smile when I read that Sam's "turning out to be a good little baby." Now, how old is he?

Keith Drury said...

He sure was a quiet feller this week while we were there (of course we slept in a motel ;-)