Monday, December 03, 2007

I tell you the truth...



One by one I've been looking at items in my house thinking, "I tell you the truth, this fill-in-the-blank will not pass away until this baby is born.

I tell you the truth, this library book is not due until this baby is born.

I tell you the truth, this bottle of shampoo will not pass away until this baby is born.

When I get to the point where I can say, "I tell you the truth, this carton of eggnog will not pass away until this baby is born." Then I'll know I'm really close.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying week 38.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay, okay, I know my picture is sideways. I'm still trying to figure out this whole rotation thing. Feel free to pass along instructions...

Mandy

Andrew said...

Gee, I've heard of people from Indiana being backwards, but never sideways. We'll have a little talk about picture rotation in class Thursday. This is an important skill to gain before we all end up looking at thousands of sideways pictures of your baby. Infants tend to be cuter right side up.

Josh said...

I'm not even going to go there.

kari said...

What a great picture!! I'm so glad you posted it! I know I keep saying this, but I'm so excited for you!

Kathy said...

I can't believe you are 38 weeks! Time is flying-- at least for me. :) Loving the pictures of you since we can't see you in person. hang in there! Love ya!

Gwen said...

Sounds like you have help coming with the picture rotation :). Can't wait to hear the news . . . the 18th would be a great day to have a baby :), but the eggnog might be gone by then.

Been praying for you. Josh sent me a picture of you and I've kept it on my desktop to remind me to pray.

Amanda said...

Thanks, Gwen! I'm really looking forward to seeing you in January.

Hopefully the picture Josh sent was right side up. :)