Friday, September 07, 2007

The thought I just entertained


I'm currently working on two different lists. LIST ONE: Things to do before school starts. LIST TWO: Things to do before the baby comes. And in the course of my list writing, I had a momentary bout with insanity and contemplated whether or not I should put our Christmas tree up now so that I wouldn't have to deal with it later.

I quickly realized that was a dumb idea, but I'm still a little troubled that this idea emerged in the first place.

4 comments:

Gwen Jackson said...

When does school start?

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

It would be fine for you to go ahead & buy my Christmas gift now. In fact, if you would like to give it to me early, you are welcome to do that too. I hope that this alleviates some of your stress! :)

Christy

Tim Horsman said...

The fact that you are so tuned in to what life will be like after the baby arrives is good news. No, there will be no time for Christmas trees or other luxuries like, say, sleeping or even eating...or blogging (except for those glorious respites during the day called NAPS).

Brandon & Jennifer said...

I think it's a great idea!

Jaylon is looking forward to your little guy's arrival.

B