Thursday, May 18, 2006

And that's all I have to say about that

I apologize to all of you who have been faithfully checking my blog only to find a very stale site these past few weeks.

I had hoped that by changing the template of my blog, new and fresh ideas would overpower me to push me out of my bloggers-block.

It didn't.

Nevertheless, it's often said that the best way to overcome writer's blocks is to simply start writing. So that's what I'm doing. Unfortunately, I have very little to say. Little to say about my life, that is. So I thought I'd fill you in on what other people are doing...

One thing of great importance that has recently emerged in my life is the arrival of a new niece: Zoe Grace Ward. Her proud parents have posted some adorable pix at Dave's blog.

Thanks for stopping by. I know there's a post swimming in my brain about differences between mainline and evanglical youth groups. Hopefully it will emerge shortly.

4 comments:

Samuel Bills said...

My intern experience with mainline youth group says - Evangelicals camp - Mainlines hotel.
Maybe that will help get your post going :)

Anonymous said...

Whew! Finally something new to read! Thanks, Mando!

RosaleeBills said...

I'm sooo glad you're back!

Gwen said...

I've missed connecting with you.